Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Amazing

I think this shirt speaks for itself. Actually, come to think of it, a lot of my shirts do. JCrew has found a tiny spot in my heart and filled it with linen/cotton blend tee's with fun sayings on them. Speaking of my heart, it was completely full this last Sunday when we got to see our good friends dedicate their baby boy. We heard a very powerful message which was a good reminder of so many things, namely the pitfalls of comparision. I want my babes to learn that being able to rejoice with those who rejoice is when you truly abandon camparison and competion with one another. Now that's amazing.

"Isn't everything you have and everything you are sheer gifts from God? So what's the point of all this comparing and competing? You already have all you need." (1 Corinthians 4:7-8 MSG)
Outfit: Tee: similar HERE Skirt: similar HERE Shoes: Sam Eldelman from Nordstrom Rack (you can find them there now, but it's usually hit and miss for size and color) Watch: HERE
Xo,
T.


2 comments :