Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Perspective

There are a few go-to items in your closet that you can throw on and feel good in. This dress is one of those pieces. I used to sort of subscribe to the motto: "fashion before comfort" and in some aspects I still do, but with age (or maybe after becoming a mama) I find myself placing value in comfort. Can my new motto be "fashion and comfort?" Of course it can, this is my blog. 

Tell me, what pieces are your favorite? Do you mama's notice a shift in your perspective too? Please tell me in the comments below, I'd love to hear from you!
Outfit: Dress: c/o SUO Boutique, Necklace: c/o SUO Boutique.
Xo,
T.

4 comments :

  1. LOVE your dress lady! My go to is either palazzo pants (which are so fun and comfy) or a black crochet dress I bought from a boutique online. I can wear a normal bra with it and it is still appropriate to take the kids out. Keep up the good work girl, I love reading daily. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erin. Did someone say Palazzo pants?! I might need some of that in my life! I appreciate your positive feedback, it means so much. Xo.

      Delete
  2. Traci,
    I love your blog! You are so real and really describe everyday life as a mama of two I can totally relate. My go to outfit (maxi skirt and jean top) Comfy and cute, plus sandals all the way! No more heels for this momma! Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley! Thank you so much for your support. It really means so much to me! I rock that same outfit pretty often too. Great minds must really think alike. :)

      Delete