Monday, August 18, 2014

Backyard Boogie

Welcome back! How was your weekend? Mine was spent resting and still trying to recover after my accident. (I am okay, just some 'bumps and bruises' that might take a while to heal.) I also had the pleasure of catching up with old friends at a baby shower Saturday afternoon. Kristin is hands down one of my favorite people for many reasons. Soon to be at the top of that list, is what a fabulous and caring mama I know she will be. By the way, I have a fun tutorial coming your way based on the hair style I wore that day. More on that later! As for this ensemble, I literally can't get enough. I don't know about you, but this year I am craving Fall. Typically I am the first one to eek out every last day of summer, but for whatever reason I am gravitating towards cooler weather outfits and pumpkin everything. This chambray jumper is the perfect transitional piece. Cool enough for the last of our hot days, yet easily paired with a sweater or cropped blazer. The jumper is from SUO Boutique, did you all know you can order this over email if you can't make it to the store? It's so simple, visit their Facebook page, scroll down and on the left is a link on how to order. Done & done. 
Outfit: Jumper: c/o Suo Boutique | Calf hair belt: HERE | Floppy hat: HERE | Shoes: old, similar HERE | Ring: old, similar HERE | Watch: sold out, similar HERE | Sunnies: HERE
Xo,
T.

No comments :

Post a Comment