Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bellami Hair

Let's take a minute and talk extensions. I've had three sets over the years, and I can honestly say only one has proven to be truly amazing. Normally, when you purchase something online you tend to feel a little hesitant because you can't actually see or touch the hair, but after extensive research and multiple consultations with my stylist (shout out Chelsey Taylor!) I have found my go-to's. Bellami Hair offers thick, 100% remy human hair, double drawn clip in extensions that I can wear up, down, or like I have here; a side pony with multiple 'flips.' 

To achieve this look curl your hair and your clip in your extensions. Pull your hair to one side: 
1) Secure it with a tiny elastic in a low side pony.
 2) About 2-3 inches down secure another tiny elastic around the ponytail. 
3) Take the portion of hair in-between the two elastics and split it, pulling the bottom of the pony through the split. (here you can tug on it with your fingers to make it appear thicker)
4) Repeat steps 2&3 one more time about two-three inches down from first 'flip.' 
I am wearing the 120 gram, 18 inch clip in hair extensions in chocolate brown. The best part is, I'm not even using all of the wefts for this look! It's that much hair. 
As I mentioned earlier, I rocked this 'do to my friend Kristin's baby shower over the weekend, and from what I can tell it was a major hit. I can't wait to share more Bellami inspired styles with you soon! In the meantime tell me, would you rock extensions? How would you wear them?

Xo,
T.

No comments :

Post a Comment