Monday, August 25, 2014

Dressy Boho

Do you guys ever get the feeling you aren't supposed to do something? As in, one thing or another routinely goes wrong every time you make an effort to do it? For us, its date night. I kid you not, every single attempt at date night has been unsuccessful for the last three or four tries. Either one of us gets sick, the movie we want to see is canceled, or the restaurant somehow lost our reservation. It's becoming almost comical. This weekend was no exception, as both Cory and I came down with nasty colds after we had already booked a babysitter. I'm thankful we get the chance to even attempt a date night, but I'm hoping one day soon we can actually enjoy it! Hey, at least I had an excuse to rock this dressy boho look to part one of our date before we called it quits. That's what Netflix is for, right?

Also, be sure to check back tomorrow for my first ever giveaway with SUO Boutique! Trust me, this is not something you are going to want to miss!
 My look: Romper: similar HERE | Mink Pink boho kimono: similar HERE | Shoes: HERE | Bag c/o SUO Boutique | Sunglasses: similar HERE & HERE
Xo,
T.


No comments :

Post a Comment