Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Fringe

For far too long I fought the idea of Savannah cutting bangs. Maybe I was projecting a little (trying to grow my own out is never fun), or maybe I was nervous it wouldn't turn out the way I imagined. Either way, I'm so glad I finally came around! After showing my friend and stylist Chelsey a few photo's of little girl bang inspiration, she cut Savvy's hair straight across from a single point. Almost reminiscent of 90's style bangs, but with a 2014 twist. Lately I have been really inspired by the quote "let them be little." It feels like time is flying by, so one way I try and combat the inevitable is by styling my babes, like...babes. It may seem silly, but having them dress the part reminds me that they are only this small once, and that I need to soak it in while I can. 

As for the bangs, I really think it pulls Savvy's look together in a stylish and fun way. It seems like she not only has a 'do' now, but a neater look all together. Secretly though, I just love the fact that her new fringe makes my big girl look little again. 
 Xo,
T.

2 comments :

  1. Her smile is precious and she looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly! I'm really happy with how they turned out. Xo

      Delete