Sunday, January 25, 2015

Big

Big sweater (I'm all about sizing up for that oversized/boyfriend look lately), even bigger news. As I was working on tomorrow's blog post, I was notified that one of my posts was repined! This is seriously big news. For those of you unfamiliar with Pinterest, that means a complete stranger liked my blog content enough to virtually pin one of my photo's to her board. Crazy, right?

"Go shorty, it's your birthday. We gonna party like it's your birthday!"
 (Apparently that's the song that pops into my head when I'm excited. Old school? Just keepin' it 100.)
Sweater: similar here (size up for boyfriend fit) | Denim | Sam Edelman heels: similar here + a crazy expensive option here  | Clutch: practically identical here | Sunglasses | Catbird threadbare rings | Catbird tiny chain ring

Xo,
T.

No comments :

Post a Comment