Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I'm Sprung

 Living within walking distance to Target is both a dream and a disaster. When you are this close you have no real excuse not to go. Out of milk? No problem. "Yes, I've already been once today...but I forgot the milk because I got sidetracked by concealer and new floor poufs." This is a typical conversation in my house on the daily. What does this have to do with Valentines day you ask. Let me explain...

As I was running back to Target for the second time that day (just milk, in and out I told myself) I somehow managed to end up in the V-day section. As I was looking at all the new holiday swag I came across these three dollar bags of heart shaped springs. I knew right away they would make a super cute, non-candy, boy/girl friendly valentine for Savvy to pass out at school. The hard part was finding a pre-made printable that said something along the lines of "I'm sprung on you" or "you put the spring in my step Valentine." Pinterest, bust. Google, double bust. 

Thankfully Heather of River & Bridge came up with the perfect design to match the concept I had in mind. She really saved this whole project for me, not to mention make the most adorable printable there is. Luckily for me, her bomb work doesn't stop there. She also offers stationary, invitations, and birth announcements to name a few. I already scooped up this chic print for the coffee nook in my kitchen!

You can find Heather's shop here: www.riverandbridge.com
or check out her Instagram, here: @riverandbridge
What are your little loves passing out this year? I'd love to hear from you!
Xo,
T.

No comments :

Post a Comment