Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Beach | Birthday!

For as long as I can remember Jeff has been drawn to surfing. He literally needs it. So when I heard he was taking the day off for his birthday, I knew it would be the perfect opportunity to finally take some photos of him in action. Since I'm his sister (and biggest fan) I can brag a little. Although, these photo's pretty much speak for themselves. 

Most of you probably saw my "beach hair don't care" post (if not, you can catch it HERE), and wondered what I was doing in Huntington at 11 a.m. babe-free...

Well the cat's out of the bag, I was celebrating Huntington's newest resident/birthday boy! After years of dreaming about living at the beach, Jeff now has a sweet little spot of his own just a few blocks back from the water. To say I'm excited for him is an understatement. To say I'm not jealous would be a lie. It's amazing

I can't think of a better brother or anyone who deserves this happiness more. It was a beautiful day, a fun celebration, and the perfect start to another year.
 
Jeff told me one of the tricks to keeping his custom board and gear clean is by resting the nose inside the leash while he's getting ready to head home. 
Here's a close up: Jeff's board is literally a piece of art. So cool. 
Xo,
T.

2 comments :

  1. One of my favorite duos! Happy Birthday to Jeff! Way to feature your brother in such a positive light :)

    ReplyDelete