Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Birken-mocks

 I can't tell you how good it feels to be back! I feel like I have literally been sick (having a cold then the flu back to back was brutal) for days. Anyway, I'm so done with that and can't wait to get back to blogging. I also wanted to thank you for sticking with me while I focused on getting well.

Since today was really our first day "out in the wild" I wanted to look pulled together but still really comfortable. Wearing nothing but your pajama's for days on end makes skinny jeans seem like a real chore. Having said that, nothing is more comfortable than these JCrew shorts that I have been loving lately. Just add these Target Birken-mocks to keep your comfort game strong.

Speaking of getting well, I'd love to hear your tips and remedies for getting and maintaining a strong immune system. Leave me ante in the comment section below or tweet me at @traci_taylor.
Xo,
T.



No comments :

Post a Comment