Thursday, April 9, 2015

Spring Cleaning | Part II (Cleaning Products)

Part of what I love about the blogs that I follow are the recommendations. Aside from the fashion and home decor inspiration, one of the aspects I truly enjoy is learning about a new product, shop, or tip. So at the risk of sounding like a walking advertisement I want to share one of my new favorite Spring cleaning products. Well, technically one cleaning product and the hand soap I keep next to it by my kitchen sink. You guys, these are so good. They are earth friendly and smell amazing. The lemon verbena dish soap isn't too sweet or overwhelming at all, and the honeysuckle hand soap has literally replaced my Bath & Body Works ones. Ya, I went there...

I hope you enjoy these tips and feel inspired to try something new. Are there any posts in my Spring Cleaning series you would like to see next? Let me know! You can comment below, on Instagram, or Tweet me! My email is hellotohooray@gmail.com if you prefer. Can't wait to hear from you. 
Xo,
T.  

No comments :

Post a Comment