Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Look Back at Mother's Day

 Annnnnnd I'm back! Few words can describe how fabulous Vegas was, but before I dive into the details of our trip I want to throw it back to Mother's Day and this beachy/boho look. 

Having these two babes in my life has changed me in a way I think only other mama's can understand. Motherhood is better than I could have ever imagined, more difficult than I thought possible, and filled with more joy than I've ever known before. 

One of the coolest aspects of becoming a mother is seeing your own in a whole new light. After having babes of my own, I really started to see all of the ways in which she gave of herself, her time, and her heart now and throughout the years. I owe everything I am to my mama and I hope to be half of what she is to my two. 
Maxi skirt: (older) similar, HERE | Crop tee | Gladiator sandals: similar, HERE | Sunglasses | Watch
Xo,
T.

No comments :

Post a Comment