Friday, May 29, 2015

Instant Camera

These are the type of pictures that I would have loved to have caught on film with my new Instant Camera. Savvy and I first saw these at Urban Outfitters a while back and she we wanted one ever since. You can imagine how excited we were when we spotted them on sale (25% off!) at Michael's earlier today. They have a whole new crop of bright colors (hello coral!) but I'm still a big fan of the original colors like rose, and the yellow one we bought. 

Michael's is also where I am going to purchase the film, since the cashier told me the weekly 40% off coupons I already get apply to the film! Just sign up for the email list next time you hit up Michael's and stock up!
Xo,
T.


2 comments :

  1. Yay! thanks for the info. I have one of these cameras and i love it!

    ReplyDelete