Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Little Black Dress

Finding a dress to wear to a semi-formal evening wedding at a country club can be a challenge. First of all you don't want to be the dressiest one there, but you also don't want to be too casual. Then you have to consider the weather, accessories, and the whole shoe situation. 

You guys can thank me later, but I've found the perfect wedding LBD! Semi-formal or formal event? Keep the details classic like I did: pearls, pumps and a bold lip. I wanted to funk my look up a little, so I added a moto jacket later in the evening as it started to cool off. Invited to a day time/less casual wedding? Wear strappy heeled sandals and bold statement earrings with a clutch in a coordinating color.

 Problem solved. 

Can we talk about this wedding for a minute? As I mentioned on my Instagram it was exquisite. The bride was stunning, the venue (the Sherwood Country Club) was amazing, and the DJ did not disappoint. I'm so happy for the new Mr. & Mrs! 
(*all photos taken from my iPhone)
Xo,
T.

No comments :

Post a Comment