Monday, August 3, 2015

Party, Party! | Tips For Mama's

You know I love a good party, and this past weekend we had two of them in one day. As much fun as these celebrations are, sometimes it can seem a little stressful running around with two babes from one event to another, making sure you have everyone dressed, well rested, etc. As I'm sure you've realized, the key is to plan ahead. I know it can seem exhausting to add more item to your already full plate, but if you take a few minutes to plan out everyone's outfits, pack the baby bag, put the gift(s) by the door the night before, it can really make the difference. 

Do you have any tips for getting out of the door on time? Do you get everything ready the night before? Make a to-do list? I'd love to hear you secrets! We all know being on time isn't my specialty.

(Ps. Who are these big kids? When did my babes turn into a toddler and little girl?!)
Romper: similar off the shoulder style, HERE | Similar shoes: HERE | Tote bag | Watch 
Xo,
T.

No comments :

Post a Comment