Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Jumpsuit Dreams

One of the most important requirements in pulling a look together is proportions. (Especially on shorter women like myself.) Wear a skirt that's too long will overwhelm your frame. It's best to pair those just below the knee or longer types with something either fitted or cropped. Same goes if you're wearing a top that is bigger or longer. Make sure to then wear something that is tight on the bottom, like leggings or super skinny jeans. 

I think that is what I felt so immediately drawn to when I saw this jumpsuit. The proportions were just right on me. Which is something that almost never happens, especially in less expensive trend driven stores. I mean besides the fact that I live for anything that makes an instant outfit (hello dresses) like this jumpsuit does, the eyelet detail is so interesting and feminine. Two traits I almost always gravitate towards. So if you find yourself drawn to cropped jumpsuits like this one, just make sure to style it around more "serious" pieces like a structured tote and pointed toe flats. If not you run the risk of looking like a toddler. Which can be a slippery slope when a one piece is involved. 
Jumpsuit | Tank | Flats | Tote | Sunglasses | Watch | Bangle | Bracelets (shown in gold + rose gold) 
Xo,
T.

No comments :

Post a Comment