Friday, August 8, 2014

Seabirds

Happy Friday! Typically, by the time Friday rolls around I am beyond ready for the weekend, but today feels a little different for a couple of reasons. Luckily, this week Cory has had time off, so what normally seems like the longest week of my life, has felt more like a long weekend. Score. Additionally, Savannah goes back to preschool this coming week. I know once school starts it will be crazy town from here on out. I can't imagine how hectic life will feel when both babes are a little older, in school full time and have multiple commitments throughout the week. I think our life is busy now, I have a feeling this is only the beginning of the madness. 
Although I will eternally celebrate the beginning of the weekend, this week had some pretty cool moments to celebrate too. Wednesday we packed up the babes (including an extra bag for a post lunch trip to the tide pools) and headed to Seabirds Kitchen at The Lab in Costa Mesa. This is quickly becoming one of our favorite places to eat for the food (check the menu prior to going, it's unique and seasonal), bloody marys, and casual dining set up. We love to sit outside at the picnic tables and let Savvy roam the garden while we order and wait. The food is aaahhh-mazing. Literally some of the best I've had.
 Romper: similar HERE, Denim Jacket: HERE, Hat: HERE, Shoes: HERE, Glasses: c/o SUO Boutique
Xo,
T.


No comments :

Post a Comment