Thursday, August 7, 2014

Tie Dye

 Lately, the humidity and temps are through the roof, to the point where wearing clothes seems like a chore. Even for me. Please tell me I'm not the only one who wants to run around in a swimsuit 24/7, ready at a moments notice to jump in the nearest pool or ocean? Oh, I'm not? Thank goodness. That could have been awkward.  

Since the behavior described above is socially unacceptable in most cases, I happily resort to maxi dresses. This one in particular feels like a hybrid beach cover-up/nightgown, which in my opinion is a winning combo when it's almost 100 degree's out. 
Dress: c/o SUO Boutique, Bralette: HERE Shoes: HERE (white no longer available)
 Xo,
T.





2 comments :

  1. Hi, I just started following you, my cousin Lacey sent me your link. Love the blog =)

    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shannon, thank you so much! My blog is still new so I'm just warming up. Stay tuned for more fashion and fun in the days ahead. Xo, T.

      Delete