Friday, October 24, 2014

Wishful Thinking | Baubles Edition

Wishful Thinking


Hello & welcome back! So today I'm bringing you a new series titled "wishful thinking," which is basically things I am either inspired by or would love to own. Somehow I just discovered polyvore (the site that helped me create the image above) and I must admit, I'm a little obsessed. I am a visual learner at heart and absolutely love the idea of cataloging mood boards for various projects I'm working on. As you can tell I started off this series with a few pieces that caught my eye in the jewelry department. Below are a few notes on each piece. Santa, I hope you are listening...

1. This is the watch I own, but in rose gold. I haven't been a huge fan of this tone in the past, but recently I have found myself really drawn to it. 

2. I love this ring set from Nordstrom! It's a fool proof way to achieve that piled up look, and a great way to ensure it all coordinates together well. 

3. What can I say? I'm a sucker for pearls. There is something very classic about pearls, but this ring offers a rocker edge which I love. 

4. When I saw this coordinates bangle from Bauble Bar my mind immediately started thinking of all the different locations you could use. The venue for your wedding, the hospital where your babes were born, the address of your first home. The options are endless! This will be on my Christmas list for sure. 

5. Talk about fancy. This set would take your favorite sweater and jeans look to the next level this winter. Plus, I love the muted tones and shape.

6. Flash back to first grade when all you wanted in life was a best friend necklace or bracelet? Well this is the grown up version by Alex and Ani...and it's freakin awesome. 

Xo,
T.

No comments :

Post a Comment