Friday, October 31, 2014

Wishful Thinking | Outerwear Edition

Wishful Thinking



1. Cant' go wrong here! I think out of all the coats I own, my light wash JCrew jean jacket is the most used. I also have a medium wash distressed denim style from Forever21 that was probably under $20. No matter what price range, you can find really stylish/versatile options.

2. This style adds instant bad ass appeal to any ladylike ensemble. I love, love, love layering a tough looking jacket like this over a delicate lace dress. 

3. Although there isn't much need for a trench coat in my day to day life, I can appreciate it as a staple in any woman's closet. 

4. Surprisingly, this army green color goes with a ton of pieces you already own. I was skeptical until I got one for myself 3 years ago. I opted for a lightweight option with a hood. It's the perfect look with some booties and boyfriend jeans. Definitely a purchase you won't regret making. 

5. I've had my eye on this dusty pink color for a while now. Since this is a cropped blazer/coat I can see it being practical, a longer option would feel too formal for this mama.

Xo,
T.


2 comments :

  1. I definitely need #2! I agree with you on #4, I wear my army green jacket with all sorts of stuff! Speaking of #2 and H&M, when did you get your chambray dress? I still need to go get one but afraid they'll be out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments today (and always) girl! You have NO idea how much they mean to me! Also, I would say I picked it up about three weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete