Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween Outtakes

Hudson's first Halloween. Check. Costume parade at school with a surprise cameo by the daddy. Check. Trick-or-treating. Check. All in all I would say Halloween was a success! I'm sure most of you have seen the Instagram photos I shared here, here & here, so I thought it would be fun to show you some of the outtakes. Taking pictures of the under three crowd has it challenges on a normal day, add two costumes to the mix and it's over. 
How was your Halloween? Did anyone hit up any after Halloween sales? Score some cute costumes for next year? I'd love to hear from you.
Xo,
T.

2 comments :

  1. I love this! It definitely takes at least 5 photos to get a good one (and by good meaning halfway looking at the camera lol). I want to look for next year costumes! I know you usually get yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ally, I already hit up Pottery Barn Kids. I saw some reeeeally cute DIY options this year too. You are so crafty, you should make something!

      Delete