Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The NEW Wednesday

Sorry I went M.I.A for the last two regularly scheduled posts. I do my best to make Hip Hop Hooray a priority as it means so much to me, but life with the three and under crew can be hectic. Having said that, I try and keep things in perspective when it comes to finding a good balance between the blog and keeping it real as a wife and baby mama. Thank you for understanding (the struggle is real people!) and for sticking with me...even when it's radio silence around here for a couple days. 

Speaking of perspective, I had a little epiphany during my two unplanned days off. As I was sitting down to create the content for this post, I started feeling a little bummed that tomorrow was Wednesday. I want to tread lightly since I have been guilty of this in the past, but I feel like my Insty feed puts such a damper on what Wednesday could be. I know most of it is in good fun, and just a general excitement for the weekend, but I wonder if we are doing ourselves a major disservice by discounting a perfectly good weekday? Starting today I want to look at Wednesday with a glass half full mentality. Even as I sit here typing this, I can feel a shift in my attitude towards what tomorrow may bring. 

So instead of Wednesday being doomed as nothing more than a hump day, I am going to try and look at tomorrow as the best day ever and see where it takes me. Who's with me? 
Xo,
T.

No comments :

Post a Comment