Thursday, January 15, 2015

Collarless Coat

I'd love to chat, but we finally got the movie Gone Girl, and I'm nervous excited to sit down (for what feels like the first time today) and see what all the hype is about. 

I wanted to quickly mention how much I love this coat. I mean, borderline crazy over it. If you share my outerwear obsession but feel like a coat is too dressy for your day to day life, consider giving the collarless style a shot. And don't even get me started on this dusty pink color...
Keep scrolling to find the new location of my outfit details...
Collarless boucle coat | Top (under coat, black tee c/o SUO Boutique) | TJMaxx leggings (I always get my leggings here, check your local store) | Converse | Large Rayban sunglasses | Watch | Nordstrom/Brass Plum 360 stud earrings, not available online, similar HERE 
Xo,
T.

2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Miranda - It's still available (I saw about 6 in my local F21) Snag it while you can! Also, as always, thank you for reading. Your comments mean so much to me!

      Delete