Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Plum Pretty

Getting ready just got a whole lot more...pretty. Plum Pretty Sugar that is. A certain four year old little miss got a new robe for her birthday, and I don't know who is more excited about it...

(*Hint: it's most likely me.) 
But I threw in a My little Pony coloring book which sweetened the deal. Truth is, even toddlers can see how beautiful and sweet these robes are, and everyone likes to feel that way.
My robe in "Beckoning Creatures" | Savvy's in "Darling Jardin Bleu"

Having a girl is so much fun. For you mama's of little girls, what sweet traditions do you have or hope to get started? Do you like to match your babe as well? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below. 
Xo,
T.

4 comments :

  1. It's so fun and I think the older they get the more they enjoy it and notice it too. R is at the fun stage of noticing anytime we match (even if it just means we're both wearing pick flip flops 😉).

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.- what is your wall color? Does it look darker in person than in the picture? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to find the exact color for you but it's a mint color by Behr. I had it matched from my favorite statement necklace!

      Delete