Tuesday, July 7, 2015

4th of July | Three Things

Things I've been obsessed with lately, in no particular order: hats, the color white (like everything), and a boho vibe. So you can see why this 4th of July outfit had me all...emoji face w/heart eyes.

I picked up these sandals and the cross-body bag at the recent Zara sale. The funny thing is I am almost always more drawn to the kids section/styles than I am to eighty percent of the women's stuff. I head toward the back of the store looking to score a few sale items for S & H, and end up walking out with a new pair of sandals for myself. I blame my small feet, you can blame my obsession with Pretty Little Liars for making me feel 15 again. Either way I'm rocking these lace ups from the girls section and I'm totally okay with it, especially at fifty percent off. 
 Dress (not available online) similar styles HERE + HERE | Bag | Sandals (not available online) similar style, HERE | Quay Sunglasses | Straw boater hat | Lips: MAC lip pencil in "brick" + NARS velvete matte lipstick pencil in "cruella" | Nails: Essie Polish in "Pret-a-surfer" 
Xo,
T.


No comments :

Post a Comment