Sunday, July 5, 2015

Red, White & These Two


Like I said on Instagram, long weekends are where it's at! I've always loved the 4th of July, and this year was no exception. Summer seems like it's flying by (am I right?!) but somehow over the weekend time slowed down a little, and I was able to just take it all in. 

We ate doughnuts with red and blue sprinkles, played at the park, and made a visit to the splash pad. We spent time with family and time to ourselves. We weren't able to squeeze in a nap...but I didn't even care. It was that good. 

The best part about a weekend well spent is being able to look forward to the week ahead. I'm ready for you Monday, but promise to go easy on me until after my first cup of coffee. Okay? 
On Savvy: Top | Shorts, similar HERE + HERE | Sandals | Hat | Sunnies, similar HERE
On Hudson: Button up + short set, similar HERE | Sandals | Sunnies, another style HERE
Xo,
T.

No comments :

Post a Comment