Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Lookbook, Fall 2015 | FINAL LOOK

 Welcome to the final post of my Fall 2015 lookbook! I mentioned early on that I really wanted these styles to demonstrate how you can easily wear some of your favorite pieces a few different ways throughout Fall. For example, you may recognize the sweater and booties I'm wearing from look one, or this necklace from look four. I'm also a big fan of layering sweaters like this one over my tanks from summer. It's yet another way to re-work the clothes that you already have into new and seasonally appropriate styles. Add a pair of trendy distressed denim like these black ones and you'll be set. 

So tell me, did you recreate any of the looks I've shared from my YouTube video? Did you get inspired to style a few of your own Fall looks? I'd love to hear from you, so hit me up in the comments below or over on one of my social medias...you can find me on both Instagram + Twitter at: @traci_taylor
Black denim c/o SUO Boutique, similar HERE | Sweater | Similar tank | Similar booties | Necklace | Sunglasses | Watch | Bracelet 
Xo,
T.

No comments :

Post a Comment