Monday, September 28, 2015

Lookbook, Fall 2015 | Casual Cool

 Happy Monday and welcome back! I wanted to take a minute this morning to thank you for the love you've shown the video I posted to my new channel on YouTube. As of this morning it's been viewed 240 times! I seriously never thought my first post would be that well received, so thank you again for watching it and to those of you that shared on my behalf. I have a new video in the works and I can't wait to share it with you. 

This 'casual + cool' look needs much explaining...it's equal parts comfortable and stylish, easily styled, and the perfect base layer for Fall. Basically, you're going to want this dress in your closet...
Lush swing dress c/o Suo Boutique, but if you aren't near SUO in the OC/LA area you can shop it HERE or a similar dress in more sizes HERE. | Fringe booties | Tote |Large Original Ray Ban aviators | Watch | BraceletCatbrid rings | Tiny chain ring | Similar necklace

*Matte nude lip combo: Urban Decay 24/7 glide on lip pencil in 'Stark Naked' | NYX soft matte lip cream in 'Abu Dhabi.
Xo,
T.

No comments :

Post a Comment