Thursday, September 24, 2015

LookBook, Fall 2015 | Feminine + Free

 Today I'm bringing you look three from my Fall LookBook video that went up on YouTube earlier this week. The title explains this outfit best: it's easy, free flowing and feminine. The type of dress that I purchase time and time again. The bell sleeves make it feel special/different from anything else in my closet, but the color and floral print keep it grounded and not over the top. Let's also take a minute for the empire waist. Better known as the most flattering and comfortable cut of all time.

I hope you guys have a great weekend and I'll see you back here to finish off the remaining looks next week. Thank you all so, so much for the major support this week. It means everything.
Dress c/o SUO Boutique, similar HERE | Booties | Similar wool hat | Sunglasses
Xo,
T.

No comments :

Post a Comment