Tuesday, September 22, 2015

LookBook, Fall 2015 | Transition to Fall

Welcome back! By now you have probably watched the YouTube lookbook I created for Fall. If not, take a minute, click here and check it out.

I'm so proud of this production for two reasons. One, I'm completely self taught (well, with the help of my husband) and two, these looks are some of my favorite to date...

Back to the video, my main focus was to bring you realistic (and honestly affordable) outfits that can help you bring your style through to Fall. I hope I've accomplished that and that you feel inspired to either recreate these styles, or adjust them to your personal taste. Another aspect I kept in mind while creating the video was reusing a few of the same pieces for each look. For example, the bag, booties and sunglasses were all featured multiple times throughout the video as opposed to using new pieces for each look. I always want to keep it real, and in real life we don't have fifty pairs of shoes (well, most of us) and ten different bags to choose from. I try to find shoes that I truly adore so I don't get tired of them (even if they cost a little more), and a few different bags that I can count on to make my look legit. Some of my go-to's are a classic tote, a clutch, one bold colored bag (like emerald green), and a cross body style. Remember, it's just fashion and while it's so fun to play dress up...that's all it is. You are so much more than the sum of your "stuff." Thanks for reading, and I'll see you tomorrow for look number two!
Xo,
T.

No comments :

Post a Comment