Sunday, September 20, 2015

Oh shhhhh....

(posted by iPhone)
So I spent the last two hours teaching myself (with some serious help from CT) iMovie. Just as I'm getting the hang of it and really starting to see some progress on this rad fall look book I was editing for my first YouTube video...my computer literally gets all digital looking, and then crashes. So needless to say I may have lost everything and will probably end up crying myself to sleep tonight. Video, thousands of photos, and whatever else was on there... Ahhhh. Man. This sucks.

Since there isn't much I can do at this point, I'll share a few photo's from a beautiful Parisian themed bridal shower I went to over the weekend. Not one detail was overlooked and the food was amazing. (My kinda party.) 
Xo,
T.



2 comments :

  1. Oh Traci! Words cannot express my sympathetic anguish for you. I am so sorry and I am praying your data is salvageable. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete