Tuesday, September 15, 2015

...On A Tuesday

Hudson and I started MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) today while Savvy was in school. It was the first time I dropped this little boy off somewhere other than Sunday school, and as much as I love spending my mornings busy with other mama's in an uplifting way, I have to admit that it kind of made me miss just a few weeks back when Disneyland was the only thing on our to-do list...

How about you guys? Do you thrive on a packed schedule or do you prefer a little more freedom? Hit me up, I'd love to hear from you...and since I haven't said it in a while, thank you so much for taking the time to read, it means everything to me!

Xo,
T.

2 comments :

  1. I like both. There are days/weeks where I thrive on being busy but I have to always revert to a day of just resting and playing in our jammies all day:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I'm the same way...but I think I've found that I can feel overwhelmed pretty easily without some good down time!

      Delete