Friday, August 1, 2014

To Birk, Or Not To Birk?

Birkenstocks, (even faux, like mine) seem to have a polarizing affect on women and men alike. You are either a huge fan, or completely against them. This style has caught my attention in a big way. Remember my post on perspective, and valuing comfort while still being on trend? These sandals meet both criteria, especially in gold. Even better, after doing extensive research I found this pair which are almost identical to real Birkenstocks, but for a third of the cost. Hollllla! Be prepared to see these make more than one appearance on the blog in the very near future. I have a feeling these will be on repeat straight though to Fall. Oh, and I told you SUO Boutique was killing it with their rompers lately!
 Outfit: Romper & Cardi c/o SUO Boutique, Shoes: HERE 
 Tell me, do you love "birkenstocks" as much as I do? Or is this a trend you could do without? I thought a romper kept it fun, how would you style them? I'd love to hear from you.

Xo,
T.



2 comments :

  1. My sister just bought a pair of birks and I'm jealous! I think they're super cute and yes on the comfort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ally, definitely check this style out. I'm pretty sure they went on sale since I bought them. Now as low as $32.00 or something!

    ReplyDelete